Pages

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Lunches and Latte's

written by Erin


I enjoy nice things, but really, who doesn't? I'm always up for trying the trendy new restaurant, grabbing drinks with friends, or heading to Dean and DeLuca to grab an Americano before class. I really love espresso thanks to my Seattle friends who introduced me to it years ago. I might sound like a snob, but espresso really is better than coffee. 


I'm on-the-go much of the day between work and school obligations. Oftentimes, it's easier to grab lunch out with a friend and her kids at Chick-Fil-A than it is to figure out how to store my lunch since I'm in and of out different spots most days. It works for everyone, right? A play place and yummy chicken for all. What's not to love! Although, I am fairly mindful of what I spend on coffee and eating out, I think I could be a little more diligent and see just how much I could save by cutting corners in this area of my budget. 




Sneaking in on the last week of "treasure" month, Laura challenged me to see if I could keep my food and household items to a $50.00 dollar minimum. I'll keep you posted. Here we go!



No comments:

Post a Comment