Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

Favorite Things: Winter Wardrobe

Written by Kelly

Those glorious days of warm spring-like weather are definitely over and now it is full on COLD around here!  I'm not one who enjoys cold weather unless it means that I get to see some fluffy white precipitation.  But one thing I do love are the clothes that I get to wear when the temperatures start to take a dive.  

This week we are each going to share our 3 favorite items from our winter wardrobes.  Maybe you'll see something that you like and catch it on deep discount right now since all the stores are clearing out their winter stock and gearing up for Spring.  

#1 Riding Boots


In the past I would typically buy a cheap pair of boots in the fall and wear them constantly through fall and winter and by the end of those 2 seasons the soles on the boots would be so worn down that I would have to throw them away.  Last year I decided to finally invest in a quality pair of boots that cost more than I would normally spend because I was tired of this vicious cycle.  When I found this pair I was in love!  They are the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned!  I cannot recommend them enough!


#2 Cowlneck Sweater


I could wear this sweater every day and be perfectly fine with it.  It is so soft and warm and on those really cold days the cowl neck makes me feel like I can snuggle into a cocoon and be cozy.  The oatmeal color goes with everything.  I can't help myself, this is probably the third sweater of this style that I have purchased over the years.  Every time one wears out I have to replace it.  

#3 Leather tote


This tote is my BFF!  We go everywhere together!  It has perfect sized compartments inside so I can always find my phone or keys which typically get buried in my other purses. Regardless of what I'm wearing if I am carrying this I feel put together.  I used to switch out my purse almost daily but since finding this gem I don't ever stray.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 
Like what you see?  Find any of these items at these sources:
Boots:  Ecco
Sweater: Gap
Purse: Similar

No comments:

Post a Comment