Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Getting to Know Erin

  written by Laura

We wanted to take the opportunity for each of us to introduce one another to all of you so you can get to know us more deeply and know what we're all about.  Here's our first introduction!


Erin is a "music loud, windows down, driving fast, singing at the top of her lungs" kind of girl. 

She’s a small town southern girl with a love for adventure. She is as comfortable out in the country riding four-wheelers as she is jet-setting around the world. 

She is one of the most fun and free-spirited people I know. If I wanted to take a spontaneous trip anywhere, I would call Erin to go with me! 

She loves people and everyone loves her. 

Girlfriend is the definition of sass! 

I love Erin because although she is most definitely the life of the party, she is also very deep. She is a thinker, and always desiring to learn and grow. 

I admire her keen self-awareness and intuition. 

She is never afraid to challenge me in my thinking or speak truth when I need to hear it. 

I am so thankful to call her my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment